Moving? Investing? Thinking about remodeling? Better do your homework first, starting withYahoo! Real Estate's new Home Values page. Launched this morning, the new page combines three APIs available right here on the Developer Network with two more from Zillow, to provide a 360-degree view of what homes are worth in the neighborhood of your choice.
Yahoo! APIs In Use:
- AJAX Maps - finds the home you're searching for, recently sold comparables, and nearby similar homes for sale.
- Local Search - finds and displays local appraisers and customer ratings.
- Answers Question Search - finds and displays questions and answers for the query "home value."
Zillow APIs In Use:
- GetDeepSearchResults - finds valuations, home data, sales and tax records.
- GetDeepComps - gets data on comparable homes in the area.
The Developer Network is thrilled to see another industrial-strength mash-up from the busy folks in Real Estate; January's School Search feature was their first. We hope to see many more in theRead More »from Find Out What That House Is Worth, on the new Home Values Page