Bottom to top Vertical Slider
This example demonstrates a vertical implementation of the YUI Slider Control. Some characteristics of this implementation include the following:
- The slider range is 200 pixels.
- CSS is used to place the slide thumb at the bottom of the slider.
- Custom logic is added to the slider instance to convert the offset value to a "real" value calculated from a provided min/max range.
- The custom min value is set to 10; the max 110.
- Once the slider has focus, the up and down keys will move
the thumb 20 pixels (changing the "real" value by 10).
- When the slider value changes, the pixel offset and calculated value are reported below the slider.
Pixel offset from start: 0
Calculated Value: 0