Horizontal Slider with two thumbs
This example demonstrates a simple horizontal dual-thumb Slider implementation. Some characteristics to note include the following:
- The thumbs are set on a slide bar with a 200 pixel range.
- A minimum distance is provided, preventing the thumbs from coming within 10 pixels of each other.
- Initial min and max values are supplied as 100 and 130 respectively.
- Clicking on the background will animate the nearest thumb.
- Min and Max value offsets are calculated from the center of the thumbs and must be accounted for conversion calculations.