Several known defects have been fixed in this release. Here is a
summary of fixes that may be of interest to third-party developers.
yml:if-env tag now detects Google Chrome as an A-Grade browser and an OS.
- The YAP chrome toolbar is resizable in Yahoo! Messenger.
- The text "Share your updates" is displayed with the YAP slide-out content.
- The resize issues for both Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo! Pulse have been fixed.
- Several app resizing issues have been resolved.
- Issues with some data APIs that were not responding correctly have been resolved.
- Extra space has been added below apps on
apps.yahoo.com to correct YAP application resizing issues.
- The YUI Dialog and YUI Overlay function correctly for Safari 5 and Mac OS 10.6.
- The application container now expands when displaying the YUI Menu in Safari 5 and Mac OS 10.6.
- In Yahoo! Messenger, the
viewportChanged event now returns the correct height when no YAP chrome toolbar is present.
- A horizontal scroll bar appears when the page width increases due to the YUI overlay.
- The script error no longer appears in Yahoo! Messenger when users access an app that they haven't used before.