I got a similar problem when trying to create an open table that would aggregate data retrieved from a series of dapper web queries.
Therefor, I develop a perl script that would break down the query into multiple YQL calls, each for a single page (actually, the logic of the perl script is almost a 1-1 copy of the logic in the YQL's execute section). The data is then aggregated locally.
I'd also be interested to learn more about hosted storage solutions, if any!
PS. I had a project running -before I learnt about dapper and YQL- that would provide an RSS-based front-end to parliamentary data, mainly the legislative proposals being issued, for a number of national parliaments (called lexfeed). I gave up maintenance a while ago, but if time permits (and until the parliamentary websites offer similar services out of the box), I'd be interested in awaken the project, using dapper and YQL... not for the near future, though.