Hi, I'm new to the Yahoo APIs, so sorry in advance if this is a common question. I'm trying to programmatically connect to the new firehose API. I used the console to build a test query and it gave me the url:
It looks like the problem has an easy fix: replace the "*" char in "select * from ..." w/ "%2A".
In other words, you need to percent-encode the star. Your oauth lib is doing this for you when generating the base string for the signature, but the query in your request has the unencoded char, so the signature we generate from your request doesn't match the one you send over.
I just ran this successfully using the oauth gem (v 4.0):
# replace w/ your key/secret from https://developer.apps.yahoo.com/projects consumer_key = "k9TDNTVXpvRnpsbjJHJmQ9WVdrOVpXRlBkWEJETQS0tJnM9Y29uc3VtZXJzZWNyZXQmeD0wYw--" consumer_secret = "4fe7cfc3d744d5dad769d21dd9c804"