BOSS Geo Services work in test but not on my customers server
I recently had to change the from the old where.yahooapis.com/geocode to the new BOSS. My code is in C#. It took me about 8+ hours to recode but I got it all working with oAuth and everything from my development machine in my domain, and on my testing server.
But now I went to put it into production on one of my customers servers and it does not work. They are a small business running with a static IP without a URL (if that matters). But even running a very simple testing call from their server it comes back
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.