We are developing a new application which accesses the Yahoo Contacts API. We have working on it for the last few weeks and recently started to notice 500 responses being returned from specific yahoo server nodes. We implemented a retry mechanism as an initial work around. We then noticed we were randomly getting 401 responses
Over the last few days the number of 401s we were getting gradually increased, until yesterday all our calls were returning 401. We then tested with a version of our app which was was working before the 401s started to appear and we still were getting all 401 responses, so it appears its not our code that is causing issue.
Our development effort has been blocked for nearly two days now because of this issue, so help would be most welcome,
Looking back on our logs, every call that got routed to ApacheTrafficServer/4.0.2 ended up with a 401 while calls that did not get routed to this server were fine. Now all our calls appear to get routed to ApacheTrafficServer/4.0.2 and they all end up with 401.