We had this happen a while back to one of our devices. Not sure why... The problems even went as far to never show new widgets posted to the testing gallery, but would reflect any widgets we deleted.
Simple fix: Do a platform rest via the profile widget and you will get a new developer device code. Change up the information on the widgets in your testing profile and you should be in business. This solved all our problems.
We have an LG and we had to stick an spare router between our actual gateway and TV. The spare router is completely dedicated to the TV device and we have turned off the wifi to only use the hard-line connection. We have had problems with 2Wire and Netgear gateway devices and had our ISP out to view the problem multiple times before we got to a _hacked_ hardware solution. We even travel with the spare router while going into Demos as well. We set the IP allocation into the 192.168.1.9000's as to limit interfering with any network we hook into.