I can't see what I'm doing wrong, but that's probably because it's my first tango with oauth and I'm sure I'm newb-ing it up somewhere. I'm currently using the oauth library hosted by google code and linked on oauth's website (http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/csharp/)
For the following code, the variable "YQL" is an "OAuthBase" object that's declared within the scope of my class as protected like this:
string fullUrl = tokenRequestUrl + parameters; Clipboard.SetText(fullUrl); HttpWebRequest request =(HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(fullUrl); HttpWebResponse response =(HttpWebResponse)request.GetResponse();//this is the line that actually err's with 401. Stream result = response.GetResponseStream();
//And yes, I'm aware I'm not using very good practice and haven't properly closed the stream. I'm just trying to get it to work first, but don't worry I haven't forgotten.
I've tried everything I can think of and gone over this page (http://developer.yahoo.com/oauth/guide/oauth-requesttoken.html) dozens of times. To make sure I covered all my bases I've also tried changing the two lines below back and forth just so see if there was any change.