I had the sync pull working, but at some point recently it stopped working. Now all I seem to be getting is the xml with an empty contactsync element. Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or if there is a bug with the service. The example is as follows:
Actually I did add a new contact via mail.yahoo.com and tried to sync and it still gave me an empty response. I am including 2 responses. One before the addition of the contact and one immediately after, thanks!
Same issue is happening for me also. yahoo contact sync is not giving the updated contacts based on the revision id and there is lot of issues in categories.
1. if i add a category using contactSync api, am getting success but the category is not showing in Yahoo UI. 2. Add the newly added category in a existing contact or new contact am getting "Label not exist".