One of Sharp Decision's clients in Government is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Phoenix, AZ. This is a 6 month gig with very competitive pay.
The following is a sample of the QA Engineer's responsibilities:
1) Translating business requirements and use cases into comprehensive test plans, test scripts, and test case
2) Reviewing and reporting test data
3) Identifying causes of defects and/or inefficiencies, suggesting methods for issue resolution, and assisting in iplementation of solution
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
1) Minimum of 3 years experience with testing and test tools for Oracle and .Net development
2) Familiarity working in an Agile/Scrum development framework
3) In-depth knowledge of QA and system test tools/processes
If interested, visit http://bit.ly/XlKQ3b to apply or reply to this posting. Sharp Decisions specializes in placing IT and business-side professionals in top-tier firms. We have many more IT roles posted on our website at www.sharpdecisions.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you.