SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WANTED TO HIRE IN PHOENIX - COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
A client of ours, a top-tier firm, is looking for a C Software Developer to be based in Phoenix, AZ.
The responsibilities of the C Software Developer will include:
- Re-writing .Net 1.1 Intranet web applications in C# ASP.Net 4.0 using Visual Studio 2010 or later
- Modifying C programs in conjunction with any web page changes that are needed
- Porting Borland C console applications to .Net using C# language
- Re-writing Borland C applications so that they are not overly complicated
- Combining all console programs to exist within a single .Net 4.0 application
- Investigating replacing FTP (File Transfer Protocol) processes with Web Services/WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) methods
- Establishing and utilizing VSS (Visual SourceSafe)/TFS (Team Foundation Server) or other source control software for development
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- High-level of proficiency with C#, C , .Net, ASP.Net, and Visual Studio
- Familiarity with FTP processes, Web Services/WCF methods, Windows Server 2008, and source control software
Compensation is compeitive.
To apply for this great role, visit http://bit.ly/XlIGER.
Sharp Decisions is a Certified Woman Owned Business Enterprise with a 23 year record of success in consulting and recruiting. To learn more about us and see our other job opportunities, please visit www.sharpdecisions.com.