Mojito API Overview
This section introduces some of the main features of the Mojito API. Please see the
Mojito API documentation that has been built using
YUI Doc and is continuously updated.
The API contains the following five modules:
- ActionContext - is a key module of the Mojito framework, giving you access to the frameworks
features from within a controller function.
- Addons - extensions that provide functionality that lives both on the server and/or client.
Each addon provides additional functions through a namespace that is attached directly to the
Action Context object available in every controller function.
- CommonLibs - is a utility library containing methods to handle cookies, access input
parameters, and make REST calls.
- MojitoClient - is the client-side Mojito runtime module containing methods that allow
inter-mojit communication through the mojitProxy object.
- MojitServer - is the module that provides access to the Mojito server.