Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Project Honeypot released the findings of collecting and analysing one billion spam messages.
- Browser Size is a Google Labs product that shows you how much of your site will be seen by users without having to scroll. To be taken with a ton of salt though, as user behaviour does differ from product to product and scrolling is nothing new.
- If you are a web designer or developer, make sure to take the A List Apart Survey, so we can collect some hard facts about the market we work in.
- If you are not sure if you are up to scratch on your physics, maybe these 16 Golden Retrievers explaining atoms are the thing for you.
- Rishida.net has a very handy Unicode converter for all your i18n needs.
- Omniglot has a nice long list of "Hello" in various languages.
- Dynatrace has a very in-depth article on how Internet Explorer's rendering impacts performance.