Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- Lloyd Hilaiel of the browser plus team released
Orderly, a textual format designed to be easy to read and write for describing JSON which can be compiled into JSONSchema.
- Another terrible information leak on the web: apparently Santa's naughty and nice list got out.
- The Oatmeal has a survival guide for geeks who visit their family over Christmas: why it is better to pretend not to know anything about computers.
- Jesus is a way to talk to god directly (in Ruby at least).
- A nice little wrapper for the HTML5 database API (webkit only).
- A quick roundup of practical uses of CSS3.
- How to export a Git project to Google code.
- Paul Boag has some bad experiences with hosting videos on Vimeo - their "no commercial clause" is tougher than you think.
- Hulu now comes with full caption search - win!
- Meaningtool is a new "semanticengine that learns".
- TinEye is a nice reverse image search.
- Clickjacking is still a very much alive security threat as The Dangers of Clickjacking with Facebook shows.