Every Thursday is Tech Thursday where we share a random assortment of technical links we found and liked.
- CSSmatic makes it easier to code new features in CSS3 such as borders, shadows, textures or gradients.
- Build a Tetris-like game using CSS grid layout and Blend 5.
- An article taking a look at 3D transforms in great detail, from the fundamental differences between 3D and 2D transforms to the 3D transforms that are available, and some demos that show how they work.
- Building a responsive web design is more feasible than you might think. In Facing The Challenge: Building A Responsive Web Application, you will explore ideas and solutions in developing a responsive web application.
- If you have just made the swap from CSS to Sass, you might be thinking to convert your old CSS into Sass or SCSS. If so, you can use a third-party tool called css2sass.
- History of Programming Languages is an infographic outlining the history of languages and how each is traditionally used, as well as highlights what type of vulnerabilities are most common in programs developed in each language and which flaws are most typically fixed once discovered.
- Secrets of the Browser Developer Tools helps you to get the most out of your developer tools in Chrome, Firebug, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari.
- ASCII Art is a little program that converts your picture to ASCII text art.
- webplatformdaily.org delivers your daily dose of web platform news and knowledge.
You can propose links to us on Twitter (@YDN) or try bookmarking them on delicious with the tag "forydntt".